Home Remedies for Cellulite Reduction: Cellulite is one of the beauty problems that many of the women are facing now. The unnecessary fat deposition beneath the skin is nothing but cellulite. The appearance of cellulite, dimpled surface of an orange peel or like cottage cheese. You must get rid of cellulite soon. Otherwise, it may worsen with age. Many effective home remedies are there for cellulite reduction. Hence, try these natural remedies to reduce cellulite naturally quickly.
Amazing Cellulite Reduction Home Remedies
What is cellulite? It is nothing but the fat cells that accumulate in the deeper layers of the skin. Both men and women will get cellulite, but women are more prone to cellulite. It affects more than 80 percent of women and mostly observed on thighs, hips, buttocks, legs, stomach. People who have cellulite can feel tightness and sag in those areas. Can anyone know why female are more prone to cellulite? and what causes cellulite? The hormones of female estrogen and progesterone are the main causes of cellulite. Also, poor diet and an unhealthy lifestyle are also the top causes of cellulite.
Estrogen hormone can lead to formation and expansion of fat cells while progesterone leads to fluid retention, weight gain, and weak veins. In some cases, obesity, lack of exercise, pregnancy, genetics, stress also causes cellulite. But you can easily get rid of cellulite by doing some modifications to your lifestyle and following a perfect diet for cellulite removal. Hence, go through the below home remedies for cellulite reduction and best foods to get rid of cellulite fast. These natural remedies for cellulite are completely safe and inexpensive. Therefore, you have no need to spend dollars for anti cellulite creams and cellulite lotions. Just try the below cellulite home remedies.
Use Coffee Grounds to reduce cellulite
Coffee grounds is one of the home remedies for cellulite reduction. It exfoliates the dead skin cells and promotes new growth of cells. Also, caffeine helps to tighten skin and to reduce lumpiness. Drinking coffee will promote blood circulation and stimulates lymph flow.
How to get rid of cellulite with coffee grounds?
Method-: (coffee grounds, sugar, and melted coconut oil for cellulite removal)
- Make a coffee scrub for cellulite with a 1/4th cup of coffee grounds, 3 tbsps of sugar, and 2 tbsps of melted coconut oil.
- Take a little amount of this paste and rub it on the skin which has cellulite for several minutes by applying pressure.
- After 5 minutes, rinse it off with the help of lukewarm water.
- You can store this paste in a glass jar for further usage.
- Do this home remedy for cellulite removal two or three times in a week.
Method-2: (coffee grounds and extra virgin olive oil to reduce cellulite)
- Mix a half cup of coffee grounds with extra virgin olive oil.
- Heat this mixture in a microwave for 3o seconds.
- Then, take the resultant and massage it on the cellulite.
- Leave the blend for one hour and then rinse it off.
- Repeat this cellulite treatment twice in a week until you obtain desired results.
[Also read: Apple cider vinegar for weight loss]
Seaweed Massage to get rid of cellulite naturally
Seaweed, a natural exfoliating agent is the best treatment for cellulite reduction. It stimulates circulation of blood and improves skin texture. Also, seaweed helps to flush out harmful toxins which in turn reduce cellulite effectively.
How to remove cellulite from thighs using seaweed?
- For cellulite scrub, prepare a mixture using three tbsps of ground seaweed, 1/4 th cup of sea salt, and 1/4 cup of olive oil.
- Massage this concoction on the cellulite areas for 10 minutes.
- After, take a shower and pat skin dry.
- Then, apply moisturizer. You can store the blend in an airtight container for further use.
- Alternatively, you can also add four sheets of seaweed to your bath water.
- Soak these weeds for 20 minutes and then take a shower.
- Continue to use this home remedy until your cellulite is reduced.
[Read more: Home remedies for cystic acne scars]
Dry brushing – Natural remedies for cellulite
One of the simplest and natural ways to get rid of cellulite is Dry Brushing. Most of the people use this technique due to its effectiveness in removing cellulite in thighs. Dry brushing stimulates blood circulation and encourages lymph flow. Like seaweed, it also flushes out the harmful toxins from the outer skin layer and makes skin smoother.
How to reduce cellulite naturally with dry brushing trick?
- First of all, make sure that your brush and skin must be dry.
- Brush your skin starting from foot to shoulders concentrating more on the cellulite areas using strokes upward.
- Also, brush gently from left to right side of the body and focus towards the heart to improve blood circulations.
- After, brush your stomach from lower abdomen to upper abdomen.
- Brush all the areas for at least 5 minutes.
- Then, take a shower to remove all the dead skin cells.
- Doing this trick every day before going to shower can help to remove cellulite fastly.
- Hence, repeat this cellulite treatment for 1 or 2 months or until you notice any change in your skin texture.
Important: Prefer the brush which has soft bristles and doesn’t use this dry brushing technique on broken skin.
[Read more: How to get rid of pimples fast]
Cayenne Pepper – A perfect cellulite diet
Diet plays an important role in cellulite reduction process. Hence, one must choose best foods that burn fat and effective in reducing cellulite. One such food is cayenne pepper which is an excellent fat burning food. It has an ability to heat up the body naturally and improves blood circulation and also increases metabolic rate. Besides, it also helps to get rid of bad and dead skin cells and then replace them with new healthy cells. Hence, cayenne pepper is the best treatment for cellulite.
How to eliminate cellulite fast using cayenne pepper?
Method-1: (cayenne pepper, ginger, and lemon juice)
- Include 2 tbsps of cayenne pepper, 1 tbsp of grated ginger and lemon juice of 1 tbsp in a glass of warm water.
- Drink this homemade cellulite solution 3 times in a day.
- Consuming this drink daily for one or two months can help to eliminate cellulite fastly.
Method-2: (cayenne pepper, coffee grounds, olive oil)
- To prepare cellulite scrub, mix 1 tbsp of cayenne pepper, half cup of coffee grounds, and 1/4th cup of olive oil.
- Massage this mixture on cellulite places.
- Leave this amalgam for 10 minutes and then take a shower.
- Continue to use this cellulite treatment for 3 times in a week.
These are the effortless home remedies to get rid of cellulite naturally. Hence, try them to enjoy the success of cellulite reduction.
[Also read: Home remedies to get fair skin]
Effective Tips for Reducing Cellulite
Along with natural remedies for cellulite reduction, follow these best ways to remove cellulite in thighs, stomach, butts, etc.
- Do workouts and exercises for cellulite removal.
- Prefer healthy fat and avoid high fatty foods.
- Use coconut oil to massage on the affected areas for complete cellulite removal.
- Balance your hormones by neglecting omega-6 polyunsaturated fats and high caffeine.
- Sleep enough to avoid cellulite occurrence.
- Drink plenty of water(8 glasses per day). Choose anti-cellulite foods like melons, leafy vegetables, cucumbers.
- Use tomatoes to get rid of cellulite naturally quickly. Because tomatoes contain lycopene which can help to break down collagen in the skin. Also, keeps your skin smooth.
- Avoid stress to prevent cellulite.
These are the best and effective cellulite solutions at home. By following these home remedies for cellulite and perfect cellulite diet, you can easily get rid of cellulite. Hence, set a goal to reduce cellulite.