- 1 How to Make Teeth Whiter at Home? Best Teeth Whitening Treatments
- 1.1 Quick Teeth Whitening Home Remedies with Salt
- 1.2 Can you Whiten Teeth with Orange Peels?
- 1.3 Ayurvedic Remedies for Teeth Whitening - Basil Leaves
- 1.4 DIY Teeth Whitening ToothPastes - Lemon
- 1.5 Does Oil Pulling Work To Whiten Teeth? - Best Dental Care
- 1.6 Homemade Natural Teeth Whitener - DIY Teeth Bleaching Kit
- 2 Tips to Prevent Yellowness in Teeth
Best Teeth Whitening Treatments: Sparkling white teeth are the secret to a healthy and happy smile. And moreover, you'll love your smile. But yellow teeth can degrade your confidence. No worry! You can bounce back to your confident smile and teeth whiteness with some home remedies for teeth whitening.
But before going to the treatments for whitening teeth, ensure that you know the causes of yellow teeth. They might be due to diet, tobacco, aging, poor oral health, genetics, high levels of fluoride in water, abscess tooth. Also, the intake of excess antibiotics, infections, improper metabolism, a damage of teeth enamel can also lead to teeth yellowing. Symptoms of yellow teeth include yellow tints, pits on teeth, foul smelling mouth, etc.
[Read more: Home remedies for stomach pain]
How to Make Teeth Whiter at Home? Best Teeth Whitening Treatments
Quick Teeth Whitening Home Remedies with Salt
Salt is one of the best teeth whitening treatments. It restores the tooth minerals and helps to whiten the teeth. Moreover, it harms the gums and enamel. So, avoid using this remedy regularly.
How to Whiten Teeth Fast with Salt?
- Instead of using your toothpaste brush your teeth with salt.
- Repeat the process once for every two days to make your teeth white.
- You can also use baking soda and salt to rub the teeth.
Salt & Charcoal for Whitening Teeth
- Mix salt and charcoal in a bowl.
- Brush your teeth with this mixture.
- Repeat the process in the alternative days to get white teeth fast.
[Learn how to control anxiety]
Can you Whiten Teeth with Orange Peels?
Here is another best teeth whitening treatment. The orange peel is a rich source of vitamin C and calcium. They kill the micro-organisms in teeth to get relief from yellow teeth. The fresh orange peel or a powder of the dry orange peel can help you.
Natural Method to Whiten Teeth overnight
- Dry the orange peel in the shade for a few minutes.
- Rub your yellow teeth with the orange peel for a few minutes before you sleep.
- Repeat the process to whiten teeth naturally.
Clean Stained Teeth with Orange Peel
- Make a powder of the dry bay leaves and add an equal amount of dry orange peel powder to it.
- Then make a paste out of it by adding water.
- Apply the paste on your teeth and gently rub for a few minutes.
- You can also brush your teeth with the dry powder.
[Read more: How to cure ringworm?]
Ayurvedic Remedies for Teeth Whitening - Basil Leaves
One of the natural and best teeth whitening treatments is the basil leaves. It is not only good for your overall health but also can help in whitening the teeth.
Whiten Yellowish Teeth Naturally with basil
- Dry a handful of basil leaves in the shade and make a powder out of them.
- Brush your teeth with this powder by rubbing with the clean fingers.
- You can also mix the powder in your regular toothpaste.
- Brush your teeth with a clean toothbrush to get rid of yellow teeth.
- Repeat the process regularly to remove teeth stains.
How to Remove Stains on Teeth Instantly?
- Make a paste of the fresh basil leaves and add dry orange peel powder to it.
- Apply the paste on the teeth evenly and let it rest for 25 minutes.
- Then rinse off with water thoroughly.
- Repeat the process once every day for cleaning teeth naturally.
Best Toothpaste for Teeth Whitening - Basil
- Make a paste of fresh basil leaves and ass a few drops of mustard oil to it.
- Brush your teeth with this paste.
- Repeat this dental care process regularly.
[Learn the easy ways to get rid of fever naturally]
DIY Teeth Whitening ToothPastes - Lemon
The natural bleaching property of lemon makes it one of the teeth bleaching agents. It helps to get rid of yellow discoloration. The citric acid of lemon damages the enamel and calcium. So remember to use lemon by diluting it.
Lemon Peel for Teeth Whitening
- Gently rub the lemon peel on your teeth for a while.
- Wash off the teeth with water and repeat the process in alternative days to get white teeth.
How to Clean Yellow Teeth Overnight?
- Dilute one tsp of lemon juice by adding water.
- Brush your teeth with this mixture and then wash with water.
- Then again brush the teeth with your regular toothpaste product.
- Repeat the process regularly to remove dark stains on teeth.
Salt and Lemon Teeth Whitening Recipe
- Combine salt and lemon juice in a bowl.
- Apply the mixture on the yellow teeth and rub gently for a while.
- Let it rest for a few minutes and then wash off with water.
- Repeat the process every day for 2 to 3 weeks to whiten yellow teeth.
[Read more: How to treat Anemia naturally at home?]
Does Oil Pulling Work To Whiten Teeth? - Best Dental Care
Ayurvedic treatment for yellow teeth is with oil pulling. It helps in whitening your teeth and also to provides a healthy oral care. Oil Pulling removes the bacteria, plaque, and gingivitis from the mouth. You should try this remedy early in the morning after you wake up and before you brush your teeth.
Coconut Oil Teeth Whitening Tips
- Fill your mouth with a spoonful of coconut oil or sesame oil or olive oil.
- Swish around your mouth for a while.
- Pull the oil all over the teeth and sideways to get rid of bacteria and germs.
- Do this process for nearly 20 minutes.
- Repeat the process thrice a week to get rid of yellow teeth.
[Get the home remedies for acidity here]
Homemade Natural Teeth Whitener - DIY Teeth Bleaching Kit
Here we'll let you know how to make the teeth whitening cream at home. It involves turmeric, baking soda, and coconut oil. The curcumin in turmeric kills the germs and gives white teeth with its antiseptic, antibiotic, and anti-inflammatory properties. Baking soda helps to remove stains from the teeth and clears off the plaques that were build up. And moreover, coconut oil flushes the bacteria out and prevents all sorts of tooth problems.
How to Whiten Teeth at Home in One Day?
- Mix 2 tsp baking soda, 2 to 3 tbsp coconut oil, and 4 tbsps turmeric powder into a paste.
- Store the mixture in an airtight container or a jar.
- Use this mixture to brush your teeth instead of your regular toothpaste.
- Rinse off with water.
- Repeat the process regularly.
[Also read the ways to remove chicken pox scars]
Tips to Prevent Yellowness in Teeth
- Apart from the above best teeth whitening treatments, you can also use Certain Tree Twigs, Apples, Hydrogen Peroxide, Charcoal, Apple Cider Vinegar, Vitamin C foods too.
- Avoid coke, coffee, red wines, alcohol, black tea to remove stains on the teeth.
- Use a straw to drink fruit juices, or any other drinks to reduce teeth staining due to beverages.
- Brush your teeth gently two times a day and remember not to apply much force to the teeth while brushing.
- Replace your toothbrush once for every three months.
- After every meal or after you eat something, rinse your mouth with plenty of water to prevent bacterial growth on the teeth.
- Use the sugar-free gums, whitening strips, and alcohol-free mouthwashes to get rid of tooth problems and whiten teeth.
- It is better to consult a dentist as the reason for yellow teeth may be an infection or any other teeth problem.
So, these are some of the best teeth whitening treatments. Choose any of the above treatments to prevent yellow teeth and make use of them regularly. As always, consult your dentist before trying the remedies to get teeth whiteness.
Radiate Confidence with a Brilliant Smile