- 1 Is Banana Peel Good for Acne?
- 2 Best Home Remedies with Banana Peel For Acne Removal
- 2.1 Get Rid of Acne Scars with Banana Peel Remedy
- 2.2 Banana Peel and Lemon Face Pack for Acne Free Skin
- 2.3 Honey and Banana Peel for Acne Prevention
- 2.4 Turmeric & Banana Peel for Acne Prone Skin
- 2.5 Homemade Facial Scrub for Acne Cure – Banana Peel & Oatmeal
- 2.6 Treatment of Adult Acne with Banana Peel & Baking Powder
Banana Peel for Acne Treatment: Are you annoying with the ugly Acne on your face? Tired of using many creams and face washes? The problem is not only the acne but also the scar which they leave on the skin. Even though the scars may face away after few days but no one wants to leave them. Because the acne scars may slacken off your fair complexion. Have you ever think that banana peel helps to remove Remove? I know it sounds strange but really works. So to know how does banana treats acne, read the complete article.
Is Banana Peel Good for Acne?
Yes…Banana peel is good for Acne Treatment. There are many benefits of banana peel which helps to remove acne scars effectively.
- Banana peel contains Vitamins like A, B, C, and E that are healthy for skin and effective in treating acne.
- It contains iron, manganese, zinc which cures the inflamed skin and prevent acne breakouts.
- Being an excellent source of antioxidant lutein, it prevents free radical damage to the skin which in turn eliminates acne.
- It contains natural exfoliating properties, hence remove toxins, dirt particles from the pores and reduce acne formation.
- It is a natural antiseptic. Therefore, it prevents bacterial infections that cause Acne Vulgaris.
- These peels also consist of starch which dries out the excess sebum and oil that lead to clogging of pores. Hence, prevents acne formation.
- The various antioxidants in banana peel will destroy the germs that cause pimples and acne.
- The anti-inflammatory properties of this peel can soothe the irritated skin and reduces the chance of getting acne.
- It contains various enzymes that help to hydrate skin and heals acne scars and blemishes.
- The moisturizing nature of banana peel keeps your skin smooth, supple, and free from acne.
- The plenty of vitamin E content will clear acne scars and blackheads. Besides, it prevents wrinkles formation also.
Having all these benefits, banana peel works for teenage acne treatment. So, use banana peel regularly to get rid of acne and pimples. Here are some home remedies for acne with a banana peel that are effective in healing acne scars.
Best Home Remedies with Banana Peel For Acne Removal
Get Rid of Acne Scars with Banana Peel Remedy
The natural and inexpensive way to cure acne spots is with a banana peel. It is a natural exfoliating agent, removes dirt particles from the skin and makes acne marks go away. So, rub banana peel directly on your face to clear bad body acne.
How to use Banana Peel for Acne and Zits?
- First, clean your skin with cool water and a mild face wash.
- Pat skin dry with a towel.
- Take one ripe banana and eat it.
- Chop the banana peel into small pieces.
- Massage your skin with the inside of a banana peel for about 10 minutes.
- Replace with another banana peel piece whenever the previous peel turns to brown color.
- After massaging, wait for 20 minutes to allow your skin absorb nutrients in that peel.
- Then, wash off this acne remover with warm water and pat dry.
- Repeat this acne scar treatment 2 or 3 times in a day for treating acne spots.
Banana Peel and Lemon Face Pack for Acne Free Skin
Banana peel and lemon are the natural remedies for acne pictures. The acidic nature of lemon kills the bacteria that causes acne, blackheads. It is a natural bleaching agent and hence reduce acne redness and swelling. So, use this homemade face mask for acne removal.
How to Clear Up Acne and Pimples Naturally?
- Mash up one ripe banana peel into a paste.
- Blend equal parts of banana peel paste and fresh lemon juice.
- Apply this acne reducing cream on the affected skin with a cotton ball.
- Massage gently for few minutes and leave it again for 15 minutes.
- After, remove the acne face mask with warm water.
- Repeat using this home remedy for treating acne daily to get best results.
Honey and Banana Peel for Acne Prevention
Honey is an excellent home remedy for the treatment of pimples and severe acne. It is a natural antiseptic which kills acne-causing bacteria. The anti-inflammatory properties of honey reduce acne symptoms such as redness, swelling. The antibacterial and probiotic nature of raw honey stops acne marks formations. Therefore, make use of honey and banana peel face pack for cystic acne treatment.
How to Treat Acne on Back at Home?
- Make one banana peel into the form of a paste.
- Add 1 tbsp of this paste to 1/2 tbsp of raw honey.
- Apply this anti-acne cream as a facial on the acne prone skin.
- Now massage gently on the acne inflamed skin in circular motions.
- Allow this acne fighting mask on your skin for 15 minutes.
- Then, rinse it off with lukewarm water and pat skin dry.
- Apply moisturizer free from oil.
- Repeat this pimples home remedy daily to get rid of acne spots on the chin, back, forehead fast.
Turmeric & Banana Peel for Acne Prone Skin
Banana peel and turmeric are the effective acne home remedies. Turmeric has anti-inflammatory and antibacterial which are effective in treating teenage acne by reducing swelling and redness. It also kills bacteria and germs that are the major causes of acne vulgaris.
How to get rid of stress acne forever?
- Mash a banana peel in the form of a cream.
- Mix equal parts of this paste and turmeric powder very well.
- Add water to this mixture to get a creamy consistency.
- Wear an acne fighting mask with this mixture and massage gently.
- Leave for 15 minutes and then remove it with lukewarm water.
- Pat dry, apply moisturizer on the face.
- Repeat using this pimples solution daily to clear severe acne spots.
Homemade Facial Scrub for Acne Cure – Banana Peel & Oatmeal
Oatmeal and banana peel are the best solutions for reducing mild acne spots. Oatmeal exfoliates your skin and prevents severe pimples and zits very fast.
How to Cure Back Acne Scars Fast?
- Grind 1 banana peel, 1/2 cup of oatmeal, and 3 tbsps of sugar until you get a smooth paste.
- Massage this cream into the skin where you have acne spots for 10 minutes.
- Then, clean your face with warm water and pat skin dry.
- Spread oil free moisturizer.
- Repeat using this acne lotion daily to stop chest acne scars and pimples in ear.
Treatment of Adult Acne with Banana Peel & Baking Powder
Baking powder is also one of the natural ways to get rid of bad acne. It removes the impurities, bacteria, and other harmful toxins from the skin pores. Hence, use baking powder to treat acne permanently.
How to Control Acne Formation?
- Make a paste with a banana peel.
- Mix 1 tbsp of this paste, 1/2 tbsp of baking powder, and enough water to form a fine paste.
- Apply it on your acne prone skin and massage gently in circular motions.
- Leave it for 2 minutes and rinse with warm water.
- Repeat this acne home treatment daily to cure acne and pimples.
So, these are the natural ways to use a banana peel for acne removal. Pick any one in these home remedies and use regularly to fade acne scars completely.