- 1 How to Cure Armpit Rash? Home Remedies for Armpit Rash or Underarm Rash
- 1.1 Coconut oil for Armpit Rash Treatment at Home
- 1.2 Cold Compress to Treat Left Armpit Rash
- 1.3 Aloe Vera to Treat Armpit Rash Pictures at Home Itself
- 1.4 Lemon to Cure Dry Red Rash under Armpit
- 1.5 Does Tea Tree Oil help for Curing Painful Red Rash under Armpit?
- 1.6 Tips to prevent Armpit Rash and Groin
Armpit Rash Treatment at Home: Armpit rash or Underarm Rash is the most embarrassing condition and causes discomfort. Both male and female will get the armpit rashes. The main causes of Armpit Rash include constant friction, sweat, improper hygiene, and some bacterial infections. While the common signs and symptoms of Armpit Rash include redness, itching, small bumps, flaking, and bad odor. If the underarm rashes are left untreated, it may result in blistering, skin dryness, cracking, and fever in some cases.
Other causes of Rash under Armpits are improper shaving methods, excessive sweating, wearing synthetic and tight clothes, use of chemical based products, friction, exposure to hot climate. Sometimes, armpit rashes are also caused due to fungal, viral, yeast, and bacterial infections. Also, they result from some allergies. Underarm rashes caused due to allergies are very dangerous.
Whenever you see purple rash and symptoms such as swelling of the face, breathing problems, consciousness, contact the doctor immediately. But we can cure minor armpit rashes by following some home remedies and proper hygiene. Hence, let us know the best home remedies to get rid of armpit rash.
How to Cure Armpit Rash? Home Remedies for Armpit Rash or Underarm Rash
Coconut oil for Armpit Rash Treatment at Home
For the treatment of Armpit rash, Extra Virgin Coconut oil is the best one. Usually, we use the coconut oil for treating burning sensations, itching. Hence, it also works for getting rid of a pimple like armpit rash by reducing the irritation and redness of the rashes. The healthy fats, vitamin E content in the coconut oil helps to moisturize the rash area, calms itching and heals armpit rash fastly. Also, this oil reduces friction which worsens the condition and prevents further infection.
Get rid of fungal armpit rash pictures with coconut oil
- Take some amount of extra virgin coconut oil.
- Spread it over your armpits rashes.
- Allow the oil until it completely absorbs into the skin.
- Do this armpit rash home remedy daily until the rash gone away.
Coconut oil to Cure Rash under Armpit Area
- Mix 4 tbsps of extra virgin coconut oil and 1 tsp of lavender essential oil.
- Dip a cotton ball in this mixture and apply on the underarm rashes.
- Left if for 15 minutes and then wash off it with cool water.
- Pat dry and repeat this armpit rash home treatment daily for few days.
Cold Compress to Treat Left Armpit Rash
Another one in home remedies for armpit rash is cold compress treatment. Its cooling effect provides quick relief from armpit rash burning sensation and irritation. It also prevents getting blisters due to underarm rash.
Heal burning rash on Armpit using cold compress
- Wrap few ice cubes in a cotton towel.
- Place this towel on the rash for tow minutes.
- Then, remove it and a minute later, place it again.
- Repeat this process for 10 times and then allow the underarms to dry completely.
- Use this remedy daily for treating armpit rash.
- Another option, wash
[Read more: Instant glow home remedies]
Aloe Vera to Treat Armpit Rash Pictures at Home Itself
The home treatment for Armpit rash also includes Aloe Vera. It is well suited for treating any kind of skin rashes due to its antifungal and antibacterial properties. Also, the soothing nature of aloe vera relieves itching and reduce the pain; redness caused due to underarm rash. So, use aloe vera for curing armpit rash.
How to heal armpit rash in toddlers?
- Extract the gel from fresh aloe vera leaf.
- Apply this gel on your armpit rash.
- Leave armpit rash cream on the skin to dry for few minutes.
- Clean with cool water and pat skin dry.
- Continue this process for several times in a day for treating armpit rash
- For added benefit, add a pinch of turmeric powder to the aloe vera gel.
Lemon to Cure Dry Red Rash under Armpit
Lemon is an excellent home remedy for Armpit Rash treatment. Being rich in citric acid, the lemon fights with fungal and yeast infections that cause underarm skin rashes. It's antibacterial properties kill the bacteria that resides under the armpit. Also, the antioxidants in lemon help to speed up the armpit rash healing process. Apart from this, lemon also reduces and irritation and prevents body odor.
Treat Underarm Rash naturally with lemon
- Take a fresh lemon and make it into two halves.
- Now, massage gently on the armpit rash with a one-half of lemon.
- After 2 minutes of massage, leave the juice until it dries completely.
- Then, clean it off with water and pat skin dry.
- Repeat this process every day to treat armpit rash.
Note: Avoid spreading lemon juice on armpit rashes after shaving the underarms.
Get rid of Itchy Red Rash under Armpits
- Mix 1 part of honey and 2 parts of lemon juice very well.
- Apply the solution on your burning rash under armpit area.
- Leave the solution on the skin for 15 minutes.
- Rinse with water and pat skin dry.
- Continue this armpit rash treatment 2 times in a day for complete cure of underarm rash.
[More about: How to get rid of cystic acne]
Does Tea Tree Oil help for Curing Painful Red Rash under Armpit?
Tea tree oil is also one of the home remedies for treating rash under armpits and groin. Mainly, this home remedy is effective for the treatment of armpit rash that occurs due to ringworm, eczema or psoriasis. The tea tree oil contains antiseptic properties which help to cure armpit rash symptoms such as sores, irritation, blisters, and redness. Besides, it prevents the growth of yeast infection bacteria, fungus causing rashes.
Natural Cure for Armpit Rash Pictures
- Mix 5 – 6 drops of tea tree oil and 1 tbsp of extra virgin olive oil.
- Wash the rash with water and pat skin dry.
- Apply the tea tree oil mixture on the skin rashes.
- Leave this armpit rash cure oil on the skin for 20 minutes.
- After, rinse it off with cool water.
- Continue this armpit rash treatment 2 or 3 times a day until your rash on both armpits is cured.
Tips to prevent Armpit Rash and Groin
Besides Natural Armpit Rash Treatment, follow these tips to prevent skin rashes under armpits.
- Stop excessive shaving of underarm hair because it can cause ingrown hairs and rashes.
- Avoid using chemical based deodorants to reduce armpit rash occurrence.
- Drink plenty of water to throw the harmful toxins out of the body and to regulate body temperature.
- Don't wear tight clothes to prevent underarm skin rashes.
- Choose loose fitted clothes as they promote good air circulation.
- Avoid scratching the rashes as it may worsen the armpit rash pictures.
- Maintain proper hygiene to prevent underarm rashes.
- Don't spread petroleum jelly on the red armpit rash as it can lead to clogging of pores.
These are the armpit rash home remedies which work better than commercial armpit rash creams. Since all the ingredients are available at our home, you have no need to spend dollars especially for Armpit rash treatment at a hospital.