- 1 Can I Take Apple Cider Vinegar for Weight Loss?
- 2 How to Use Apple Cider Vinegar To Lose Weight?
- 3 Recipes with Apple Cider Vinegar for Weight Loss
Apple Cider Vinegar for Weight Loss: To lose weight, we undergo many hardships. Forcibly, we control ourselves not to eat anything. Even then we’ll be left with no result. Right? Then we choose the instant methods to burn calories like pills, treatments, etc. They might be satisfying us for a short period, but later we bounce back to the same obese body. To kick out all these, let us try the long time result yielding natural methods of weight loss
The natural methods originate from the kitchen. Some of the ingredients like apple cider vinegar, cinnamon, lemon, etc. are the foods that promote calorie burn. Here let us know how the apple cider vinegar helps weight loss.
Can I Take Apple Cider Vinegar for Weight Loss?
You can use apple cider vinegar to lose weight for sure. Look at the benefits of apple cider and make your opinion.
Improves Bowel Irregularity
The apple cider vinegar is a fibrous ingredient. Any food with fiber content can help in improving the bowel movement. So, you can use apple cider to treat an improper bowel movement, as it is rich in fibers. Therefore our body will be free from toxins.
Including the apple cider in your diet can reduce your sugar cravings and overeating problem. Because the potassium and fibers present in it reduce the level of glucose in the blood stream.
There are many minerals, vitamins, organic acids, and enzymes which increase the rate of metabolism in the body. Thereby it burns the bad fat in the body and avoids the fat accumulation. It also removes the bad cholesterol and fat out of the body by breaking down the fat molecules. This break-down of fat is done by the beta-carotene of apple cider vinegar.
It maintains the moisture levels of the body and improves the flow the oxygen all over the body. The cider vinegar also prevents infections due to bacteria and virus. So, it acts as an anti-viral, antibacterial kitchen ingredient.
These are some of the benefits of apple cider vinegar. But how to use apple cider vinegar for weight loss? Just scroll down to know the process.
How to Use Apple Cider Vinegar To Lose Weight?
Adding the apple cider vinegar in your diet helps you to burn calories faster. Along with the apple cider vinegar diet, a workout for an hour/day give you the satisfying results. So, look at the following recipes with apple cider vinegar for weight loss.
Apple Cider Vinegar Drink
Does drinking vinegar help you lose weight? Yes, of course! Just make a trial. Drink it on an empty stomach or at least half an hour before you eat something. It improves the rate of digestion and fills your stomach making you eat less food. Therefore, you will get a self-control on overeating. You should use a straw to drink this apple cider vinegar as it damages the teeth enamel. So, make a note of the process.
- Mix 1 tbsp of apple cider vinegar with a glass of warm water.
- Drink this solution early in the morning or pre-lunch.
- You can also add some fresh fruits and vegetables, tea, etc
To improve the taste of the ACV drink, you can add some other ingredients like the following.
- Maple syrup.
- Cayenne pepper.
Honey and Apple Cider Vinegar for Weight loss
You have heard of the benefits of honey for weight loss already. Right? So, you can add honey with no doubt. It increases your energy levels and lowers your food cravings. Also, you can observe an improvement in the digestion, metabolism too. So add 1 tbsp of honey to the drink with apple cider vinegar for weight loss.
Apple cider vinegar lemon recipe
The citrus fruit lemon flushes out the toxins that are present in the body and upgrades the organic functioning. Lemon contains the pectin that prevents hunger pangs. So, add 1 tbsp of lemon juice to the apple cider vinegar drink.
Vinegar and Cinnamon
Adding cinnamon to the ACV drink makes it one of the best weight loss recipes. Because it smoothens the colon from fat and digestive system. Thereby it lowers the levels of bad cholesterol and maintains a balance of the sugar levels in the body. So, regrettably add a pinch of cinnamon powder to the apple cider vinegar for weight loss.
Adding a tsp of maple syrup to the apple cider vinegar drink may increase the rate of weight loss. Because it improves your digestion, supply enough amount of minerals, vitamins, and also acts as an antioxidant.
Garlic and Apple Cider Vinegar for Weight Loss
One more ingredient to enhance the functioning of apple cider vinegar for weight loss is the garlic. Becuase it controls your range of eating and sugar cravings. The reason for it is garlic makes you feel full for longer hours by stimulating the hormones. It burns the accumulated fats. So, you can add a pinch of garlic or a tsp of the juice of garlic.
Apple Cider Vinegar and Cayenne Pepper for Weight Loss
You can add a pinch of cayenne pepper to the apple cider vinegar drink. Since it boosts your metabolism, controls the appetite, burns fat molecules, and also improves the digestion process.
Another kitchen ingredient that helps in weight loss is the ginger. Like garlic, it suppresses your hunger by giving you a feel of a full stomach. It helps to treat the gastrointestinal motility and also improves digestion. So, mix a tsp of ginger to the drink of apple cider vinegar for weight loss.
Recipes with Apple Cider Vinegar for Weight Loss
The apple cider vinegar diet is nothing but including it to your salads. Moreover, it helps to absorb the complete nutrition present in the fruits and veggies of the salad. The process of dressing ACV on your salads is the following.
The Basic Salad Dressing with ACV
- Mix a half cup of olive oil, apple cider vinegar, and two cloves of garlic. 2 tbsps of maple syrup, salt, and a little pepper.
- Whisk all of them and dress your salad with enough amounts of the solution.
The ACV Herb Dressing
- Add 1/4th cup of chopped basil. Oregano and other herbs, 1/2 cup olive oil and apple cider vinegar, 2 tbsps of honey, salt, a little pepper.
- Mix them thoroughly and spread it on the salad.
Salad dressing with the Ginger, Sesame & ACV
- Add 2 tbsps of ginger, two cloves of garlic, 1 tbsp sesame seeds, 1/4th cup of sesame oil, 3 tbsps of apple cider vinegar, 1 tbsp of maple syrup.
- Mix them and add it to your salad.
These are some of the processes where you can add apple cider vinegar to your regular diet. But are there any precautions that one should take while using apple cider vinegar?
Proper Use of Apple Cider Vinegar
- Consume the apple cider vinegar by diluting it. If not you will have a stomach upset, digestion problem, heartburn, nausea, hurts the esophagus. It also damages the tooth enamel. So, use a straw to drink the apple cider for weight loss.
- Always use the raw, unfiltered, organic vinegar instead of distilled, filtered, pasteurized vinegar.
- Drink lots and lots of water to keep your body hydrated and free from toxins.
- If you are under any medications, then it is better to consult a doctor before using apple cider vinegar for weight loss.
- You can also use the apple cider vinegar weight loss pills too. But once get a nod and also the proper dosage from your doctor.
- How much apple cider vinegar should i drink? : The dosage of apple vinegar for weight loss varies according to the body type. One should not exceed a quantity of 6 tbsps of vinegar per day.
- If you are a pregnant or a breastfeeder, then take the suggestion of your doctor.
So, this is a basic info on the apple cider vinegar for weight loss. If you have some more, then share it with us in the comment section.