- 1 Why Should You Use Aloe Vera for Fair Skin? Benefits of Aloe Vera for Skin Whitening
- 2 How to Use Aloe Vera for Skin Whitening?
- 2.1 Aloe Vera Gel – Chemical-Free Ways to Bleach the Skin
- 2.2 Aloe Vera and Lemon Face Mask for Skin Whitening
- 2.3 How to Use Aloe Vera on Face at Night? – Natural Skin Fairness Treatment
- 2.4 Skin Bleaching Cream with Fruits and Aloe Vera for Fair Skin
- 2.5 How to Get Clear Glowing Skin with Neem & Aloe Vera Gel?
- 2.6 How to Use Aloe Vera Face Pack for Younger Looking Skin?
- 2.7 DIY Facial Toner with Cucumber, Aloe Vera for Skin Whitening
- 2.8 Glowing Skin Secret with Aloe Vera and Rosewater
- 3 Tips to Improve Your Skin Tone with Aloe Vera
Aloe Vera for Skin Whitening: Every skin color is beautiful either a fair, pale, dark skin. The main thing for the skin to look beautiful is to have a sparkling glow. Even then many of us try hard to lighten skin color using a plenty of skin care products. Nature is a pack of the best skin care products. One among those jewels from the crown of beauty is the aloe vera.
The aloe vera in various forms is used as an ingredient in herbal concoctions, cosmetics, and medicines. Its history starts from the BC ages where an Egyptian document states the combination of aloe vera gel and other agents to cure dry skin and various disorders. So, let us see why aloe vera is that much effective in whitening your skin.
Why Should You Use Aloe Vera for Fair Skin? Benefits of Aloe Vera for Skin Whitening
There are nearly 150 nutritional components in aloe vera. They include enzymes, minerals, lignans, salicylic acid, sterols, amino acids, and anthraquinones. Here are the aloe vera benefits for permanent skin whitening.
- Hydrates the skin preventing clogging of pores as it contains 96 to 97% of water.
- Repairs and protects the skin from pollution, the sun, and harmful chemicals with its antioxidants.
- Reduces pigmentation by lowering the melanin production and helps to brighten dull skin.
- Soothes and moisturizes the skin and lowers the oil, sebum content in the skin.
- Stimulates the production of collagen and elasticity of the skin.
How to Use Aloe Vera for Skin Whitening?
Below are the list of homemade face packs for fair and clear skin.
Aloe Vera Gel – Chemical-Free Ways to Bleach the Skin
- Extract the gel out of an aloe vera leaf and smash it with a fork.
- Spread the skin brightening gel throughout the skin and rest for 10 minutes.
- Then wash off with cold water.
- Repeat using aloe vera gel twice a day to get a fair skin.
Aloe Vera and Lemon Face Mask for Skin Whitening
- Mix aloe vera gel and juice of two lemons.
- Clean up your skin and apply the skin whitening lotion on the skin.
- Rest for 15 minutes and then wash off with water.
- Repeat the procedure every day to lighten skin naturally fast.
How to Whiten Skin with Aloe Vera, Fuller’s Earth, and Honey?
- Mix 1 tbsp aloe vera gel, 2 tbsp fuller’s earth, 1 tsp honey, and juice of half a lemon.
- Apply this organic aloe vera face mask on the skin and let it dry.
- Then wash off with water.
- Repeat the skin whitening treatment with aloe vera once a week to get a whiter skin faster at home.
How to Use Aloe Vera on Face at Night? – Natural Skin Fairness Treatment
- Combine equal amounts of milk and aloe vera gel.
- Have a gentle massage on the skin and rest for the whole night.
- Wash off in the next morning.
- You can also add saffron strands in the milk and add this milk to the aloe vera gel to get instant fairness.
- Repeat using this homemade massaging cream for skin lightening every day before sleeping.
Skin Bleaching Cream with Fruits and Aloe Vera for Fair Skin
- Blend your favorite fruits and add 1 tbsp of aloe vera gel.
- Apply this aloe vera face mask on the skin and rest for 30 minutes.
- Then wash off with water.
- Repeat the process once in a week to lighten dark skin and improve skin tone.
How to Get Clear Glowing Skin with Neem & Aloe Vera Gel?
- Combine 1 tbsp aloe vera gel, dry neem leaves powder, honey and mix well.
- Apply this skin whitener and rest for 15 minutes.
- Wash off with water and pat the skin dry.
- Adding the fresh neem leaves paste instead of dry powder, can fetch you a whiter skin.
- Repeat using the face mask with aloe vera for skin whitening process 2 to 3 times a week to get a fair and radiant skin.
How to Use Aloe Vera Face Pack for Younger Looking Skin?
- Soak a handful of almonds in water overnight and make a paste out of them.
- Add aloe vera gel to the paste and spread this on the skin.
- Wash off the skin with water after 15 minutes.
- Repeat the process once a week to treat damaged skin, prevent rapid aging, and for whitening skin.
DIY Facial Toner with Cucumber, Aloe Vera for Skin Whitening
- Make a soft mixture of aloe vera gel, cucumber paste, yogurt.
- Apply this best skin whitening serum on the skin and rest for 30 minutes.
- Wash off with cold water.
- Adding honey to the mixture can give you the similar benefits to lighten the skin naturally.
- Repeat the face whitening procedure 2 to 3 times a week to naturally brighten the skin.
Homemade Cucumber and Aloe Vera Exfoliating Face Mask
- Make a paste of aloe vera gel, oatmeal, cucumber and apply this skin lightening scrub on the skin.
- Rest for 15 to 20 minutes and then wash off with water by scrubbing in circular motions.
- Repeat using this ayurvedic skin care products once a week to improve skin tone and get a fair skin.
Glowing Skin Secret with Aloe Vera and Rosewater
- Combine the fresh aloe vera gel and rosewater.
- Apply this skin lightening mask on the skin and let it dry.
- Wash with water. For added benefits, add a pinch of turmeric or a few drops of almond oil.
- Repeat using this pack with aloe vera for skin whitening thrice a week to reduce pigmentation and lighten skin.
Tips to Improve Your Skin Tone with Aloe Vera
Along with the use of the above home remedies with aloe vera for skin whitening, one should follow some tips and precautions while using aloe vera on skin. They are the following.
- If you have sensitive skin, then you may experience an irritative feeling. So, dilute aloe vera with water while applying aloe vera on your skin.
- Remember to remove the toxic yellow liquid that oozes out when you cut an aloe vera leaf.
- The aloe vera gel spoils when exposed to the sunlight and air. So, make a quick move for extracting and using the gel.
- An oral intake of aloe vera is also beneficial for not only skin whitening but also many health problems. But the intake should have a limit of 1 to 2 tbsp a day.
- Children below the age of 12 yrs, women whoa re pregnants, planning or breastfeeding should prevent the aloe vera intake.
So, these are some of the best methods of using aloe vera for skin whitening. Choose the best method and make use of them regularly along with the tips and precautions for aloe vera usage.
Get the Power of Aloe from Inside Out